Friday, February 20, 2009

Five Fun Facts about Friday!

Mama Jo:
1. The reason why I totally stunk (stank? stinked???) at “Dr. Awesome” was that it was set at Level 10! So sorry to all the people I killed…
2. The dehydrated refried beans from the Bishop’s Storehouse are absolutely AWESOME!!!!
3. I have facebook friends! Mayma told me how to access the facebook account she made for me MONTHS ago. (nice profile…)
4. Let the dog out…let the dog in…let the dog out…let the d
5. Trip to PetSmart: $125
Dog Food
Cat Food
Rat Food
Cat Litter
Rat Litter
Dog Treats
Rat Treats
Dog Toy(s)!

Jemima:
1. Dog Toy(s)??? I love dog toys!
2. I understand what “doya wanna go onna W-A-L-K?” means.
3. Forget about the dog food (above)…I’d rather have people food.
4. Mama Jo would be humiliated if I said that sometimes I get to lick a dinner plate clean (so I won’t say it…).
5. I don’t walk…I prance!

No comments:

Post a Comment